The Department of Emergency Medicine assists with or provides a large varriety of community and EMS educational experiences directed at all levels of medical providers including the topics listed below:
- Community outreach and training opportunities on community violance though the ICSAVE orgnization
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) training through the University of Arizona
- Emergency Medical Care Technician (EMCT) continuing education for EMTs and paramedics through the Banner - UMC Tucson Campus and University of Arizona EMS training center.
- University level undergraduate EMS education through The University of Arizona
- Post-graduate medical education for emergency medicine residents and fellows
For more information on edcational programs offered through the Department of Emergency Medicine, please contact Kristina Waters: firstname.lastname@example.org.