Program Coordinator, Sr.
Certified Clerkship Administrator
Summary of Job Duties:
- Coordination of all year 1-4 Medical Student Emergency Medicine electives and selectives; EM/Critical Care, EM/Acting Internship, away rotations, research, Ultrasound, Toxicology, visiting students, 3rd year EM, CPR and Wilderness Medicine
- Coordination and administration of UA undergraduate EMS course
- Develop and manage clerkship budget and finance in coordination with FOB
- Resource member for Tucson Clinical Curriculum Subcommittee (TCCS)
- Continued development and maintenance of student area on the DEM website
- Responsible for all EM student registration, grades, data collection, timely report filing and collaboration with the College of Medicine
- Data collection and report generation for clerkship research and program assessment
- Data collection, reports, development and consistent maintenance of clerkship learning materials in: ArizonaMed, MedD2L, ArizonaD2L, Survey Monkey, New Innovations, Oasis, UAccess, Visiting Students Application Service (VSAS), ERAS uploading of Student Letter of Evaluation (SLOE)
1842 E. Elm St.